§ 1 Definitions
- Website – a website operating at www.snowlotus.pl/en/
- External website – website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients
- Administrator – the company MINEKE IMPORT-EKSPORT Dominik Bartosz Grudziński, operating at the address: Poland Warsaw, ul. Sierpiński 3/9, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 9710636864, with the assigned REGON number: 362571788, providing electronic services via the Website and storing and accessing information in the User’s devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides electronic services via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website’s ICT system
- External cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by ICT systems of external websites
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to delete cookies after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookies storage and reading mechanisms do not allow for downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices
§ 4 Purposes for which Cookies are used
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on the User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities of defining the conditions of storage and access on the User’s Devices by the Website and External Services
- The user may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved Cookies
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the website: how to disable cookies.
- The User may at any time delete all Cookie files saved so far using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User uses the services of the Website.
§ 7 Service Requirements
- Restricting the storage and access to cookies on the User’s Device may result in incorrect operation of some of the Website’s functions.
- The Administrator bears no responsibility for incorrectly functioning Website functions if the User restricts in any way the ability to save and read Cookie files.